Friday 26 September 2014

Mystery Bike

There is a "new" bike in my future. The build has started and I hope will be finished this weekend. 

It is an interesting concept combining certain features I love from very different schools of thought on what a bike "should be". No doubt a few readers will be amazed while others will be horrified! 

I can't wait to unveil this new "brain child" of mine but what I can show you, for now, is a rather unremarkable collection of parts that will be fitted. 


There is one component there that may hint at what's going on. Care to post a guess? :)

5 comments:

  1. Drop bars... brifters... wait a sec, *another* set of brake levers? Is one of these components a red herring? I'm stumped. Something cyclocross?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No red herring, Jake! :)

    And nothing cyclocross. All my drop-bar bikes have interrupter levers. I like the added security when riding with my hands on the tops.

    The "hint" is front and centre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. front and center ? must be a cargo bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a quill to threadless stem adapter?

    ReplyDelete

Share This