Monday 29 September 2014

Dreaming (Cycle Show 2014 at the NEC, Birmingham)

It doesn't happen at every cycling show that I see something I really want, but it did at this one. 

Stainless steel. 
Lugged. 
By Mark Reilly. 


(C) Adam Bell.





And it did for Adam, as well. 

I was a bit shocked when he said "my next commuter?" at the Van Nicholas stand but then he reminded me that his bike parking at work (unlike mine) is totally secure.

In that light, the Amazon bike rather makes sense, especially given its potential as a tourer. 







Hmm, well, we can dream, can't we? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! That is very nice! I can definitely see the appeal there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one, Donna? I think they're both rather tasty! The Van Nicholas Amazon is actually very like my Enigma Etape... yum. (Adam would love it.)

      Of course, if I were to get a custom Reilly - it would look NOTHING like the one built up for the show. ;)

      Delete

Share This