Saturday 10 May 2014

So Far, So Good

As I complete three weeks in my new job in central London, Liesl has completed one week in hers.

The verdict: pretty darn near perfect*. A few rattles from the chaincase (hers, not mine) but otherwise silky smooth and not too heavy. Cruising in third gear, she really moves!

On Thursday, Itsu (the sushi restaurant chain) "saddle cover bombed" all the bikes parked on Charlotte Street to publicise the opening of their new restaurant nearby.


My favourite saddle cover has nearly disintegrated and it's been a gruesomely wet week, so -- even while I maintain my boycott of Itsu due to their sexist advertising -- I'll go ahead and use their new, fairly waterproof, cheery yellow cover. For now.

Friday night and another week over:
Liesl's weekend home at St Pancras International Station. 

 And yes, she still has her bell!


* And I'm loving my new job too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This