Friday 7 February 2014

Rural Ramble

I was "supposed" to be #ScotTourTraining today but couldn't quite find my get-up-and-go. To be honest, I just didn't fancy donning all the gear for a serious ride.

So I got the mixte out for a pootle round the neighbourhood.

The road heading south out of the village is still flooded in the dip.




Traffic clear so off for a canter!


Heron Farm sent out a welcoming committee.




And I thought it about time I took a few "picturesque" photos of Lorelei.




It's a bit breezy today but I understand this is just a lull between the last storm and another coming in tonight. In any case, it wasn't raining and in fact the sun made a few appearances so I'm glad I got out for an hour or so. I felt a bit blue beforehand (the job hunting is getting tiresome) but nothing clears the head like a bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This